Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Balloon Fun

This should probably be backdated, since this video is from Tuesday of last week, but it was on my phone and this is the first time I’ve been able to upload it.

Aiden got a balloon with his Valentine’s day “basket”. He loves it. It is a monkey and I tied it to a travel size sunscreen bottle so that he has a little handle.

(yes I know that is ghetto, that is how I roll)

Anyway, this is him enjoying his balloon.  This video was taken while Tal was out of town and you can see Cherish in the background being very amused by my little clown. He liked the attention he was getting!

Note: The quality of the video is terrible, it was taken with my cheapo phone in my dim living room. You cannot get Aiden to perform on demand so you have to work with what’s handy!


1 comments:

Post a Comment