Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Love My Boys...

aiden and tal

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  I’ve always known that, and I knew he’d be a great father from the beginning.  However, I had NO idea just how great a Dad he would be.  It’s amazing to watch Aiden’s eyes light up with Tal walks into the room and I thoroughly enjoy watching them play together.  The older Aiden gets, the more excited he is to see Tal in the evenings.. and now that he’s no longer a baby and instead a full-blown toddler, he wants to run and play together from the time we finish dinner until it’s time to go to bed.  Its like his best friend has come over to play and he doesn't want to waste a minute!  I love my “boys” so much, and seeing them together just makes my heart melt.. so I thought I’d post a few of my favorite photo’s and videos of them together.

       
     Aiden James Pierce 027     DSC00225
                    DSC00266     IMG-20110622-00230
     IMG00443     IMG00258
     





I’m so incredibly blessed to have these guys in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment